Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Craft Fairs

Cupcakes made by Amy.  No Calories!

Amy and I participated in 5 Craft Fairs in November and December. We had fun making the crafts and selling them too. I wanted to share a few of them here. I'll show you more later.


I made some Angels. They were fun to make.


Amy also made some Decorated Thread Spools. They were so cool. I had been gathering up the wooden spools when I saw them at antique malls. I knew that I could find something to do with them! At one of the craft fairs a gentleman came up and asked if we could make about 35 for him to give as teacher gifts. I said sure. Then went home and told Amy that she had a big order. I got on ebay and ordered more spools. So I have lots for next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love your crafts! The cupcakes are delightful. Katie has all my old wooden spools. I'll have to tell her about this. Thanks for letting me know of your blog.

    ReplyDelete