Friday, January 13, 2012

Fiestaware - I love it.

I'm going to show you some of the Fiestaware that I own. My wonderful husband has taken me to the the Homer Laughlin China Company Factory and we have taken the tour and watched Fiestaware being made. Then of course we go to the warehouse where they sell Fiestaware (and seconds too!)





So here are some of my dinnerware. I have also decorated my kitchen with some vintage pieces of Fiestaware. I'll have to show you these later.

I mix and match colors when I set the table. I love all of the colors. It makes me happy to see all of bright colors.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, I am blogging today and found you through Google...Love love your fiesta-ware! It really is very colorful, huh?
    I'm your new follower! Please click on my picture to visit us and become our follower too...I would love having you follow/join us!
    Have a great Day! Hugs Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must set a lively table. We'll have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mykitchenbasics provides large varierty of fiesta ware .if you are looking for fiestaware colors and fiesta dinnerware.Fiestaware dishes in one of our hot product.For all type of fiestaware and fiesta dinnerware just ping us.

    ReplyDelete