Sunday, February 12, 2012

First 2012 Finishes

I have two finishes for 2012. The first finish is a project by Hinzeit called Charmed Shuttle: Blessings. The shuttle piece is made by Kay's Frames. I bought this project when I attended the Celebration of Needlework Show near St. Louis last fall. We took a bus tour there with stitchers from the Indianapolis area. We had a great time. Here is the link if you are interested in attending the 2012 Shows. http://celebrationofnw.com/

And here is my finish!



My next finished piece is a heart pincushion project by Country Stitches - With thy Needle & Thread. The project is called Love Bird Pincushion.  Here is their website: http://www.countrystitches.com/

I really liked their projects on the website.


Also included are instructions for a Needle Keep and a Sewing Box created from a Whitman's 3 oz. box of chocolates. I plan to do both of these projects too. 

This pincushion will be given to a very special friend of mine for Valentine's Day. I'll make another one for myself later.

I hope you all have a very wonderful Valentine's Day full of love and encouragement.

Keep Stitchin'.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment