Sunday, February 12, 2012

WIP Update

Hello, I hope everyone is having fun stitching and spending time with your family and friends. These are certainly two of my favorite things to do.

I wanted to post an update on my Works in Progress. I just posted two small projects that I just finished, but I have some others that I am currently working on. I recently spent some time organizing my work room and found that I had more material than I thought I had. I was able to start some new projects using material that I already had. That is always a good thing!

This first project is for my nephew's wife, Michelle. She loves Halloween. This is a Pumpkin Farm bell pull. I wanted to have it done last October, but she should get it by next Halloween.

Here is a picture of the finished project.



And here is my progress so far. I'm almost done!







 

My next project is called Teensy Weensy by Keslyn's. I am working this on 28 count fabric with one strand of floss over one fabric thread. I chose my own fibers using Thread Gatherer and Weeks Dye Works Threads. Each motif is stitched with a different color of varigated fibers. This has been fun to work. There will be a total of 16 designs in the finished project.



My final project is a Needle Roll & Needle Case from JDW Designs. This is another project that I purchased at the Celebration of Needlework. The pieces were pre-sewn. (Yeah!) I have already stitched the Needle Case. I really like the colors in this project.






The Needle Roll is almost finished.





Have a wonderful week.

Keep Stitchin'

Cindy



2 comments:

  1. Lovely stitches, I haven't done any in a long time but this makes me want to pick it back up again. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful needlework, Cindy. I don't have the patience for cross stitch and so admire those who do. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Jadeite and Fiesta are beautiful vintage dishwares and I, too, have some pieces of the lovely pink depression glass. Would love to come upon some Jadeite at a yard or estate sale for a deal... maybe soon. :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete